Michael G. Bosko
T: (310) 229-3500 F: (310) 229-3501
Senior Counsel Michael G. Bosko is a litigator with more than twenty years of advocacy experience in business, intellectual property, insurance coverage, financial, real estate, consumer, and employment disputes and appeals.
- Companies in intellectual property and contract disputes involving technologies including place-and-route circuit design software, television channel electronic broadcast data transmission, production of high affinity human antibodies with genetically engineered mice, and proprietary polyurethane dispersion medical glove manufacture.
- A premium apparel manufacturer in a trademark infringement and dilution case against a major national retailer
- Insurance carriers, policyholders, and self-insured entities in coverage and benefits disputes.
- The defense and prosecution of federal and state class actions and multidistrict litigation in securities, consumer, taxation, and medical device fields.
- Real estate lenders, property developers, lessees, and investment partnerships in lender liability, fraud, breach of note, usury, judicial foreclosure, nuisance, and construction defect litigation.
- Civil Rights litigation under the First Amendment, Due Process Clause, and Voting Rights Act of 1965.
J.D., Harvard Law School
A.B., Stanford University
Mr. Bosko is a member of the California Bar, and of the U.S. District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is also licensed as a broker by the California Department of Real Estate.
Mr. Bosko taught for several years at Whittier Law School as an adjunct instructor and guest lecturer.