Michael G. Bosko
Senior Counsel Michael G. Bosko is a litigator with more than twenty years of advocacy experience in business, intellectual property, insurance coverage, financial, real estate, consumer, and employment disputes and appeals.
- Companies in intellectual property and contract disputes involving technologies including place-and-route circuit design software, television channel electronic broadcast data transmission, production of high affinity human antibodies with genetically engineered mice, and proprietary polyurethane dispersion medical glove manufacture.
- A premium apparel manufacturer in a trademark infringement and dilution case against a major national retailer
- Insurance carriers, policyholders, and self-insured entities in coverage and benefits disputes.
- The defense and prosecution of federal and state class actions and multidistrict litigation in securities, consumer, taxation, and medical device fields.
- Real estate lenders, property developers, lessees, and investment partnerships in lender liability, fraud, breach of note, usury, judicial foreclosure, nuisance, and construction defect litigation.
- Civil Rights litigation under the First Amendment, Due Process Clause, and Voting Rights Act of 1965.
- J.D., Harvard Law School
- A.B., Stanford University
- Mr. Bosko taught for several years at Whittier Law School as an adjunct instructor and guest lecturer.
- Mr. Bosko is a member of the California Bar, and of the U.S. District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is also licensed as a broker by the California Department of Real Estate.
Baranov & Whittenberg LLP is a boutique law firm located in Century City, in the heart of Los Angeles
Founded in 1995, our professional practice has earned the respect of the judicial branch as well as of various state agencies. These relationships give us a unique ability to anticipate the opposing counsel’s position and develop an offensive strategy resulting in the most beneficial outcome for our clients. The firm has been given the highest rating of AV.
We believe that success results from a combination of experience, diligence and teamwork. Our attorneys bring a diversity of expertise in solving clients’ problems. We are committed to professional integrity, innovation and cost-effectiveness as we meet our clients’ legal challenges.
To learn more about how our attorneys can address your legal needs, contact our office today. We are a boutique firm in Century City that handles a range of legal concerns, including business litigation, intellectual property, licensing board defense and entertainment law.